About R&R Custom Homes
A unique blend of expertise in home building, real estate and design.
As a 4th generation real estate entrepreneur with 25+ years of experience, R&R delivers one-of-a-kind custom home solutions to both new construction and renovation/remodeling. We work with you through the entire process - choosing a homesite, acquiring property, working with the area's leading architects to design your home, assisting with financing should you need, and managing high quality construction, while ensuring elegance, craftsmanship and value.
Our projects are a special partnership in which we work together with homeowners and business partners while guided by our environmental sensitivities and civic-mindedness. Every customer shares our deep appreciation for exquisite craftsmanship and attention to detail. Like us, they know these things cannot be mass-produced.
We create long-lasting relationships with our customers. Our customers become our friends.
We look forward to working with you.
- Native Washingtonian and fourth-generation real estate entrepreneur with more than 25 years in homebuilding and development.
- Former Owner of Alliance Homes, a multiple award-winning custom homebuilder and remodeler.
- Former Vice President for a large regional development and building company, Builder of the Year, and winner of multiple Finest For Family Living, Monument, and Major Achievement in Marketing Excellence awards.
- Past President, Maryland Building Industry Association, local affiliation of the National Association of Home Builders (NAHB), serving Maryland and District of Columbia.
- Founding Member of Renewing Montgomery, a communications initiative on home construction issues in established neighborhoods.
- Former Member of Montgomery County’s Affordable Housing Task Force and the Maryland-National Capital Parks & Planning Commission’s Forest Conservation Task Force.
- Former Director of the Home Builders Care Foundation, a foundation that focuses on shelter-related projects.
- President - Congressional Country Club, 2016 & 2017.
- Former Board of Trustees - Mater Dei School.
- Executive Committee - Shepherd Foundation, a not-for-profit providing tuition assistance for families in the Archdiocese of Washington.
- Maryland Real Estate Salesperson License, 18 years
- Graduate of the University of Maryland with a BS in Finance.